Monday, October 5, 2015

Flannel on top


Hey Hey
I'm back now and I will be posting more now just showing my daily outfits. Here in Albania you can't really feel the cold yet, so it's the perfect weather to wear some short jeans, white tank top and just throw on a flannel shirt. 
I really love this kind of weather. Going around the city and taking photos.   

Here are some pics. I hope you like them 


I have been using photoshop lately and I have been obsessed with adding colors and making the photos look unreal









And here she is :D 
My bestie



Follow me



XOXO
Peace and Love


5 comments:

  1. Aren't you a pretty girl. I like your hair. :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Bless!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! <3
    Please view my blog! <3 <3
    http://mirjanasmagicalcorner.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice hair <3

    www.stylebyanapaixao.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you looks chic!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so beautiful! The combination of jeans and the white top looks great! I bought a white top on Selerit.com. Can you tell me where the jeans are bought? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete